After the parade, we went to a family party with my mom's side of the family. Afterwards, we shot off fireworks at my parents' house.
On July 5th, Truman turned 4.
Quin enjoyed a donut for Truman's birthday breakfast.
Truman got lots of great presents for his birthday. He also got to spend the afternoon at Rexburg Rapids which is a water park in Rexburg. Then we went to Pizza Pie Café for his birthday dinner and finished the evening with cake and ice cream.
I am so glad we have Truman. He is such a sweet boy with a good heart and he is a great help.
The kids enjoyed running through smoke bombs this summer.
Avalon had a Cheerleading performance at a local celebration.
I also redid some furniture this July.
This is our TV stand. It was originally wood with glass windows. The kids kept kicking the windows out, so I painted the stand black and put wire in where the glass went.
I also repainted and reupholstered our little couch.
Sterling was still playing soccer in July.
Aaron's sister, Andrea, and her boys came to visit us at the end of July. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures, but it was great to have them here.




























No comments:
Post a Comment