Wednesday, April 15, 2015

September

Well, I am going to try and get caught up on blogging.  I am way behind. 

The first weekend in September was the Eastern Idaho State Fair.  We had a lot of fun at the petting zoo and the free shows.  We also let the kids ride some rides.






 Quin was exhausted.
 






September 2nd was the first day of school for Avalon and Sterling.  Avalon is in the first grade and Sterling is in third grade.


 
One of the weekends in September, my parents took our family to Yellowstone Bear World.  We had never been before and were a little skeptical, but it was really fun.  We started out by driving through the animals and the bears.


 The kids spent hours on the rides.
















 They had a really great petting zoo, too.









 I also finally finished redoing the blue chair from my living room.  I had purchased this chair on Craigslist several years ago and it had started to fall apart.  I refinished the wood on the bottom and reupholstered the rest of the chair.

 Avalon also participated in a cheer camp at the high school.  They got to perform at a football game that night.

 Sterling also got to mow part of the lawn himself.  He loved it, as you can tell.
 One day at Broulim's, they had a baby Kangaroo that you could have your picture taken with.  Truman was excited to hold him.
 Sterling earned his Wolf in Cub Scouts.
Aaron's Mom's birthday and my Mom's birthday are on the same day.  This year, I made them photo coaster's.  I took the photo's and transferred them to Travertine tiles.  Some of them turned out really cool.
 We didn't have the right number of candles for my Mom's cake, so we improvised.
 
That was our September.  It was crazy busy and a lot of fun!
 

No comments: