Oh dear! I just realized I haven't posted anything since the 5th. My only excuse is that I am on the verge of exhaustion and a nervous break down. It is now, officially, the end of the quarter, which means that all of the work that I have procrastinated doing for the last three months needs to get done or I will not be making any money.
So, in the last two weeks, I have taken care of my two small children, billed over 35 hours and started to get ready for our trip to Idaho this next weekend. Yes, when this week is done, we are going on vacation and I am thrilled. I have been staying up all night working and I have had a neighbor girl come in to play with Sterling in the mornings, so I could work. I am really looking forward to going home to Idaho and enjoying my family. I feel like I haven't seen my husband or kids in weeks.
Anyway, I need to get back to the grindstone. Here are some pictures of the kids.

3 comments:
So cute to see pictures of your family! Yes, I completely understand exhaustion with a new baby! I am not sure how people do it. I did really lose my sanity. There is a hole in my wall to prove it! Love you guys! Have a great trip.
Wow! The kids are getting so big! And they're looking more alike every day! Have fun in Idaho.
hey if your driving up to good ole Idee-ho yet us know maybe we could meet up with you guys and grab some lunch or something. Do you come through Logan on your way to your homeland?
Sounds like you have been super busy and deserve a break!
Tif
Post a Comment