Thursday, June 5, 2008

Belly Dancing

Well, I went back to my first belly dancing class last night. It was so fun to be back. I had to take a long break because I was so sick when I was pregnant with Avalon. I have been dancing for about 7 years with a break to have Sterling and a break to have Avalon. I do tribal style belly dancing which is a fusion of various middle eastern dances. After all of this time, I'm still not wonderful, but it is a great release for me.

For those of you back home who don't really believe I belly dance, I found this video. This is me dancing at our ward talent show a couple of years ago. Oh, and I do not have a bare midriff. I am wearing a flesh colored body suit with a dragon painted on it.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

WOW Tallie, work it girl!

Angie said...

Where did you go? I keep checking for a new post!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

way to go Tallie!