Recently we have had a bug infestation at our house. It started with a cock roach swimming in Sterling's pool. I captured it in a sippy cup and explained to Sterling that it was an Ucky Bug. Well he was fascinated with the Ucky Bug and when we found another dead Cock roach and a beetle in his pool, he wanted the "Ucky Bugs" out.
We have also recently had a fly infestation in our house. One of the flies has been biting the baby and so I gave Sterling a rolled up magazine and he and I have been swatting flies. He has gotten pretty good at it. The other day he smashed one and then picked it up and put it on the window so he could hit it again. He really seems to have fun smashing flies. He calls them Ucky Bugs and laughs a maniacal little laugh. Well, Aaron bought fly swatters so we can get rid of all the flies. Sterling is very excited. He went into the backyard with a fly swatter yelling "Mere Bug" (come here bug). I guess he was hoping one would come to him so he could wack it.
2018 in Pictures
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment