about swim diapers. For those of you who don't have children, please be aware that, though a toddler in a swim diaper may seem sanitary, they are not. If you do have children, you are probably aware that the charm behind swim diapers is that they don't swell up and explode like regular diapers. They also don't hold anything unlike regular diapers. I think they basically act as a filter which doesn't make me feel a lot better. Urine runs right out of them and poop dissolves in the water and then runs right out of them. I'm not sure what the purpose of a swim diaper is, but it is definitely not to stop stuff from getting into the pool. I personally think that the purpose is just to make parents seem like they are protecting you from poop rather than letting the child swim naked, but really there is no difference. At least with a naked child you see the poop before it dissolves in the water, so I say we let our kids swim naked.
2018 in Pictures
7 years ago

2 comments:
Ha ha! I can't stop laughing. So funny. I have our first pack of swim diapers sitting here ready to be used.
I still want to hear about Rick!
I'd love to hear the story behind that comment. Madde and Hunter agree with you whole heartedly- let's all swim NAKED!!!! It's fun reading your blog. Love ya,
Meri
Post a Comment