I know that many of you follow our blog regularly and so this will be all repeat. There are many of you out there, however, who don't follow every detail of our life and this post is for you.

Our year has been busy and blessed.
Aaron switched bosses/organizations this year. He likes his new boss a lot and seems to be enjoying his job. This is his seventh boss in three years. I think he has been driving them away. I'm not sure how, but I'm convinced he is. How else do you explain that many bosses in so few years? Aaron is still working in program management and he took and passed the Project Management Professional exam this year. He continues to play basketball regularly and watch sports anytime he gets a chance. He is also a great dad and enjoys spending time with his kids.
I have been busy, though I am not sure what I have done all year. I am still a full-time stay at home mom and a part time lawyer. This year we have also thrown in young women leader which has added a new dynamic and I am pretty sure I am way over 100% capacity in life. I am continuing to belly dance when I get a chance and I am really enjoying life in general.
Sterling is almost 3 and a handful. He is fulll of energy and very busy. He golfs every chance he gets and is pretty good. Recently he has started going to an actual golf course with his Grandpa Russell and has played 9 holes a few times. Sterling also recently learned to use the pedals on his tricycle and has become a speed demon. He can say almost anything and likes to talk a lot. We enjoy him thoroughly.
Avalon was born this year on March 3rd. She was almost born in the car on the way to the hospital, but we managed to hold out and she was born 12 minutes after we arrived. So to say the least, no epideral. She has recently learned to crawl and pull herself up to standing. She is our doll and our diva. She gets her way and knows how to work everyone in the house. She is a big time mommy's girl and goes wherever I do.
That is our life. We hope and pray that you are all doing well at this wonderful season.
We love you!
Aaron, Tallie, Sterling and Avalon Russell

1 comment:
Have a great Christmas Tallie, Aaron and kids. It looks like you are all ready!
Post a Comment