What do you do in the summertime when it is 115 F? You pretend that your wagon is a boat and you park it on the slip 'n slide and head to sea. I'm pretty sure this was Sterling's idea, but Avalon loved it too.
Avalon wears her Winnie the Pooh bear backpack constantly. She loves Winnie the Pooh. She has a couple of stuffed Poohs too. The other day, Sterling gave her a pack of crayons with Winnie the Pooh on them and she kissed the box and hugged it to her chest.
Because we can't go out and play much, we set up the tent in the toy room. Sterling loves it. He plays in the tent all of the time. He has it set up in a particular way and doesn't like Avalon messing with it. He keeps telling me that it is set up for when Jessica, the babysitter, comes. The tent has been a spaceship, airport and airplane. I'm sure it has also been other things I don't know about.
If you haven't noticed, we don't wear a lot of clothes during the summer. You just can't get naked enough to cool off in this weather. Plus, it cuts back on laundry.

Because we can't go out and play much, we set up the tent in the toy room. Sterling loves it. He plays in the tent all of the time. He has it set up in a particular way and doesn't like Avalon messing with it. He keeps telling me that it is set up for when Jessica, the babysitter, comes. The tent has been a spaceship, airport and airplane. I'm sure it has also been other things I don't know about.

No comments:
Post a Comment