
Avalon and I with Abraham Lincoln.


Sterling and Aaron on a roller coaster.


On Wednesday, we went water skiing. Well, I don't really water ski. The picture below is Avalon in her life jacket.

It is a good thing that Avalon had that life jacket because Aaron tried to take Avalon on the tube. I was trying to take pictures and the next thing I knew my baby was floating down the river.

Avalon was pretty ticked at Aaron after being thrown into the river.

Sterling and his aunt Andrea on the tube.

Sterling and his cousin Levi.

Aaron water skiing.

Friday we went to the Oregon coast and visited a marine science center in Newport. In this picture, Avalon is petting some sort of sea creature.

We also went crabbing. This is Andrea and her sons, Ammon and Jarom, with their catch.


1 comment:
Looks like you packed a lot into your week away. It's so beautiful and green in the northwest--I'm not sure how Aaron has decided to take up residence in this hot desert.
Post a Comment