Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  We had a really great Easter weekend.  Aaron had both Friday and Monday off of work,  so we partied hard.  Friday we took the kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3d and Imax.  We really enjoyed the movie.  The kids didn't like the 3d glasses very much.  They freaked Avalon out and she refused to wear them and didn't want me to wear them either.  Sterling made it through part of the movie wearing the glasses, but took them off at the end.  Oh well, I guess that they aren't quite ready for 3d. 

Saturday we watched conference and chilled mostly.  While Aaron was at Priesthood meeting, the kids and I met Halee and her kids at the mall.  We had their picture taken with the Easter Bunny.  Avalon does not like the Easter Bunny and wouldn't get near him.  So, I am hiding behind the Bunny holding her.  Paul on the other hand will one day be kidnapped by someone in an Easter Bunny costume and will willingly go.


  Then we took the kids on a train that went around the mall.

Sunday, the Easter Bunny came.  The kids both got stuff for our vacation to the beach that we are taking later this month.  They got shovels and Avalon got new sunglasses.  Then we had an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. 

The kids also got bathtub fingerpaints for Easter.  This is what I found when I went to check on their bath.

After Conference, Halee's family came over and we had a big dinner.  After dinner we had an Easter egg hunt. 

This picture is Avalon reading a book to Luke.


These pictures are the kids dressed up in their Easter clothes for church.

No comments: