The day before we went the kids were very excited. Avalon kept saying "Going to Circus". Then she came and told me "I want to go to Circus, but I tired. Need go night night first." Avalon wasn't sure what she was excited for, but she was excited for the circus. Sterling was excited to get to eat popcorn at the circus.
Here are some pictures from the circus.
The kids at their first circus. Sterling kept the popcorn box as a souvenir. I was happy that it was a good enough souvenir, because the toys and stuff that they were selling were really expensive.
This guy was riding a motorcycle on a tightrope with a woman hanging underneath. It was pretty cool.
Avalon's favorite part of the circus was the elephants. When the elephants were over she started to cry and say "more elephants". She keeps talking about the elephants that pooped and peed at the circus. Really, in her defense there was a lot of elephant poop and pee. I was amazed at the large quantities of elephant poop on the ground. I knew that elephant poop was big, but I didn't realize how big the piles of poop were. To say the least, Avalon has been talking about the elephants ever since.
Sterling's favorite part was the little ponies that danced.
The kids loved the circus. Avalon cried half of the way home because she wanted "more circus".
This was Aaron's favorite part of the circus. They had seven people riding motorcycles in this steel ball. It was amazing.
This was the finale of the circus. Overall it was pretty amazing. It was a much bigger circus than the ones we went to as kids.

2 comments:
How cute they loved it.
I hope you are feeling good!
Did you ever go to a circus in Rexburg? That's the only time I went. It was at the fairgrounds when I was probably about 10. I hadn't thought about it for years until I read your post!
Post a Comment