First off, a couple of weekends ago, I caught a pretty bad cold. Aaron had to stay home from work that Friday and then he was in charge of the kids most of the weekend. So what happens when Dad is in charge? Well I have asked the kids that and been assured by both of them, that they do what they want when Dad is in charge. Not that Aaron is soft or anything, it is just that when football is on, he only checks on the kids about every 20 minutes (or so he says). I am grateful, though, that he let me sleep and get better.
I guess he caught the kids doing this on Sunday.
I found all of my decorations from the top of the piano in one of their toy boxes. GRRR!
Aaron also helped them to build this really cool and big fort in their toy room.
On September 17th, Truman went in for his two month appointment and we found out that he is a big boy. Truman weighs 13 lbs 12 oz and is in the 97th percentile. This is amazing for us. We have always had kids in the 15th percentile. I am amazed by his thighs every time I look at them. He is 24 inches tall which is the 90th percentile. His head is 41 cms and is in the 75th percentile. At least he is pretty proportional. Check out the chins and the rolls on the thighs. 



Avalon has been taking a cheer leading class as I mentioned before. Well, Avalon has been really shy and has spent most of the time in the class sitting on my lap. I was starting to get a little frustrated that I was getting up early and dragging the kids to this class and she wasn't participating when the teacher invited Sterling to join the class. I figured since we were there anyway, he might as well join the class. I signed him up (though, he objected because he thinks cheer leading is too girly!) and he has been enjoying the class. Having Sterling in the class has also helped Avalon get involved. Today was their last day and they had a performance and got shirts.


















2 comments:
Wow. Truman is a hefty baby...but that's how babies should be...not skinny and sickly. I love the thighs...so cute! I wish thighs like that were considered cute on adults too. Dang, too bad they aren't.
Truman is a big boy!
Glad the kids had fun at the cheerleading class. It wouldn't surprise me if, in about 10 years or less, Sterling wishes you didn't have the pictures. Funny kids.
Post a Comment