When we moved from Mesa to Idaho, we moved into a little rental place. It was 1100 square feet and all I can say is that the closer Christmas got, the crazier I went. Small house and wired children, use your imagination.
Sterling enjoyed his new school right off. He says they party a lot and learn very little. I'm not sure how we feel about that, but at least he is happy. He made a gingerbread house in class and was very proud of it.
Christmas Eve, we had a party at my mom's house with my Dad's side of the family. It was fun and a great Christmas tradition. That night, Aaron and I spend several hours assembling the kids Christmas toys. It is amazing how long it takes to assemble the simplest kids toys.
Christmas morning was very fun. The kids were super excited to get all of their toys. Their toys barely fit in that little living room.
In the afternoon, we headed up to my parents house to have Christmas with my parents and my brother Klint and his wife Talia.
Sterling got a water rocket launcher for Christmas. He and Klint tried it out in the backyard.
It was a weird Christmas because their wasn't any snow. The kids all got sleds for Christmas and so far they haven't gotten a chance to use them.
The day after Christmas, my sister and her family came up from Arizona. It was great. The kids thought it was the never ending Christmas.
Sterling built a bomb/rocket and convinced Uncle Mark to light it on fire. Sterling is always inventing, building and creating. Sometimes it is very hard to be the inventor's Mom. He uses all of the tape and takes things apart.
Avalon got Cinderella accessories for Christmas and she had to try out the effect of the whole outfit.
She also tried them on her dog red (see below)
My dad's birthday is January 7th and so we had a party for him. We all went to dinner and then had cake and ice cream. The kids and I made Harley Davidson sugar cookies for dad. My dad just bought a Harley and is a little obsessed.
On January 26th, Sterling had his kindergarten concert. It was pretty cute.
Oh and towards the end of January, we found out that we are expecting our fourth child.
+(1070x1280).jpg)



3 comments:
congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome back to Idaho!
Yea! New house and new baby! Congrats.
Woo hoo!! I was all ready to comment on all the fabulous wood in your kitchen and ask if you are painting your walls yellow when I read your great news!! I have wondered from time to time how you guys are adjusting to being (back) in ID. Glad to see things seem to be going well. And so so so excited for #4!!
Post a Comment