Sunday, September 7, 2014

May

May was also a busy month.  As the end of school got closer, we got busier and busier.  Sterling had his second grade program.  It was a really amazing program.  The kids had learned a lot of songs and poems.  Sterling even had a special part he performed.  His teacher, Mrs. Bidwell, was wonderful.




 
 
Sterling also had a second grade talent show.  Sterling's talent was building.  He took his tools and a lot of the things he built and explained them to the other kids and parents. 
.
 
I needed to add Quin to the pictures hanging on our bathroom walls.  I also updated Truman's and Avalon's.



Avalon graduated from kindergarten in May.  It was a much bigger deal than I thought.  It was really cute.  They made graduation caps, sang songs and were given diplomas.  Avalon's teachers did an excellent job this year and she loved school.




 
 
 
Avalon also had her dance recital this month.  She had two dances and the finale.  The recital was titled "Come Fly with Me".  Avalon did one dance in the outfit below.  Her other dance piece was in a rainbow costume.  She got to wear harem pants in the finale.
 
 


 


Avalon's Spanish class invited the parents in on one of the last days of school.
 


On Memorial Day weekend, we took the kids geocaching.

The end of May was also the Father and Sons campout.  Aaron took Truman and Sterling.  Quin, Avalon and I had a party while they were gone.  Avalon and I got pedicures.  Then, I took Quin and Avalon to the Olive Garden for dinner.  As you can see, they enjoyed it thoroughly.




 
Below are a few more pictures that I don't think I have posted yet.
 
 

No comments: