Sunday, September 7, 2014

April

Well, I am really behind again.  Life just seems to be going faster and faster, and getting busier and busier.

April was no exception to this.

Around April, I moved into a new office for work.  The office didn't have any furniture and so I was excited to decorate my office myself.  I decided to go with an industrial feel.  All of the desks I liked were really expensive, so I decided to build one myself.  Here is what I built, with some help from Aaron.

 

 
 Here is it in my very bare office.

 
 
 I took the kids to the gardens at BYU Idaho and took some Easter pictures of them.
 





Quin learned to say "Cheese" and was very uncooperative.







 
 
In April, we went to the Figure 8 races at the fairgrounds in Rigby.  The kids really enjoy watching the cars race in the mud and run into each other.
 
 
The kids really enjoy decorating Easter eggs.  They always want to get the monster egg kit that comes with hair and eyes.















We went to several Easter Egg hunts this year.  The first one we went to was at the Rigby City park.  It was a good egg hunt.  There were plenty of eggs for all of the kids and it wasn't as crowded as the Rexburg one is.  After the Rigby City egg hunt, we went to an Easter egg hunt at the Rigby High School.  This one was not as much fun.  There were a lot more kids and a lot fewer eggs.  A lot of the kids got only one egg and there were kids there that didn't get any.



 
 
I am pretty sure this cat has Stockholm Syndrome. 


On Easter morning, we had an egg hunt in our backyard.






 
Then we went to Grandma Anderson's for an egg hunt and Easter dinner.







Spinning on the swing.
 So dizzy!

 Sterling and his cousins built a fort in the ditch.  It was quite the engineering feat.

 

No comments: