Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Here are some pictures from Christmas at our house. Sterling was a little freaked out by the whole Christmas thing. He wouldn't look in his stocking and he wasn't really too sure about the living room being full of strange toys. I think a big part of it was that he had the flu and wasn't feeling great.
He did, however, like opening presents. He opened everyone's presents and said "wow" to everything.











He got everything his little heart desired for Christmas. He got a trike, a dump truck, a jungle jump and a lot of other toys. The pictures below are Sterling with his dump truck.



As for Aaron and I, we had a very nice peaceful Christmas. Sometimes it is weird to think that we are adult enough to have an almost two year old and to play Santa.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Let us know what is going on in your lives.

Love,
Tallie, Aaron and Sterling




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, it's Angie. When are you going to update your blog? I'm not usually a commenter, but I love to read! We still need to come take a tour.