Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long Time



I know it has been a long time since I last wrote. This is mainly because we haven't had very much excitement in our lives which is good.




Aaron was asked to help coach the boys basketball team in our ward. He is enjoying it a lot even though, I don't think the boys have won any games yet. He is also playing on the men's team in the ward.




Aaron kind of got a promotion at work. Well, he has at least been given more responsibility. His boss quit (again). I think Aaron has had 5 or 6 bosses in the last 2 years. He just keeps driving them to quit. Aaron has taken over his boss's job. He has not gotten the title or raise yet, though. We'll keep our fingers crossed.




I got called to be the Beehive Advisor in Young Womens. This has been fun so far. It is always a challenge for me to be cutesy, but I'm working on it. I am also getting quite big. See below.

Sterling is becoming more and more 2. He actually turns 2 on Feb. 2nd, but the attitude has started already. I spend a majority of my time arguing with him about what he needs to do. This, by the way, is very counter productive. He wins a lot of the arguments because I just don't have the energy to fight him any more.


Sterling also had quite a bout with Strep this last week. He got an amoxycillin resistant strain and ended up having to have a shot. This was after 3 or 4 days of really high fevers. He seems to be doing well now.


Sterling spends every evening waiting for his Dad to get home from work so they can go to the back yard and golf. They are both becoming much better golfers. Sterling has pretty good form and sadly enough is a much better golfer than I am.


Well, I think that is everything going on with us right now.

Love,

Tallie, Aaron and Sterling

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey Tallie! I found you through Becca of course! Fun to get an update on what you have been up to! Looks like life is great for you guys down in the HEAT while we are FREEZING up here! Congrats on #2! You have a darling little family.
Oh yeah, this is Audrey, your old hairdresser from Suggestions

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

Thanks Audrey! It's nice to hear from you. How are you doing? You moved back to Idaho?