


Well, this week has been busy for us, though not exactly exciting. We spent a good part of the week driving to and from the doctor's office because Sterling has been fighting off bronchitis. I think we are going to have to go again tomorrow.
Aaron and I have finally accepted the fact that we are going to have a baby in a few days over a month. I bought some little girl stuff and Aaron and I painted her room. We painted it two shades of pink and it looks really nice. The room was yellow before and so the pink is definitely more calming.
Aaron had President's Day off and so we decided to enjoy ourselves. We took Sterling to Amazing Jakes. Amazing Jakes is kind of like a Chucky Cheese only better. They have a pretty good all you can eat buffet. They also have kiddie rides, a bowling alley, minature golf course and video arcade. We have figured out that if you eat twice while you are there and spend about 3 hours on the rides it can be a pretty economical outing. We had a late lunch there Monday and then took Sterling on the rides. Sterling is a bit of a thrill seeker. His favorite ride is this one that takes you up in the air and then drops you suddenly several times on the way down. Aaron had to take him on it about 5 times. My belly is too big for the seat belt to go around, so I was saved from my extreme fear of heights. Sterling also loved the spinning tea cups. Sterling likes to spin really fast. The last time he and Aaron rode on it, Aaron got sick and Sterling was fine. Sterling also rode the train and caurousel several times.
Aaron thought it would be fun to bowl with Sterling too. Sterling really seemed to enjoy it for the first 5 frames, but seemed to get a little bored after that. Here is a really bad picture of he and Aaron bowling. The cutest thing is that they had little bowling shoes that fit Sterling.

In other randomness, I think Sterling may be a little bit of a Monk. Not the buddhist kind, but the Adrian Monk kind from the TV series. Can't you see the resemblance?

Everytime that Sterling gets anything on his hands. He looks forlornly at me and says "wipe", "wipe" in a really whiny voice. Just like Monk!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well!
Love,
Tallie, Aaron and Sterling

5 comments:
so sweet! Sterling is such a cutie I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl.
And since you asked...
I like Ava, Quincy, and Elli for girls. Adam says Lauren, Emily, or Hannah
Tiffany
Thanks for the new pictures of Paul. He is a darling baby, and I feel so much better about things now that he has jammies on and is content. Good luck with the "Monk Syndrome." It might be a Batt thing. Both Alan and Russell have tendencies. I think your mom would admit to a few too.
For what it's worth, I like the names, Claire and Mariam. You don't hear them much so probably nobody else does. Another possibility is Mildred. I hear it's making a come back. ha ha
P. S. Sorry I had to delete my first comment. I just wanted to add something and didn't know how else to do it.
Girl names:
Kate, Grace, Joy, Isabel(la), Sarah
Don't worry too much about Sterling. I think it's a phase - he may grow out of it!
Ellen
Hi Tallie. I found your blog off Heather's and had so much fun watching Sterling golf. I just started a blog for our family. The address is djmillerfamily.blogspot.com.
One would think that because I have two girls I would be good at girl names but I find naming a baby the hardest part of the whole thing. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment