Monday, February 11, 2008

Sterling Golfing as Usual

Sterling is very golf obsessed. He made Aaron golf with him this weekend as usual. He is getting pretty good, so we decided to tape it.

In other more depressing news, I have officially gained at least 43 pounds so far in this pregnancy and I still have a little more than 5 weeks to go. In good news, though, I have now been pregnant longer with this baby than I was with Sterling. It would be great if she was full term.

Love,

Tallie, Aaron and Sterling

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is simply amazing. He even keeps his head down and follows through. He's definitely better than me. I can see someone's going to pay his way through college (want to teach my boys?)!

Heather

Aaron said...

I wish I could say I have something to do with it, but he's entirely self taught. My broken swing wouldn't do him a bit of good!

He drags me out to practice everyday, so maybe I'll pick up some tips from him.