Monday, March 17, 2008

Avalon is two weeks old, Sterling is two years and Mom is too tired

Hey Everyone,


I wanted to post some more pictures and give an update on our little family. Everything is going well here. Sterling is a good big brother and has really enjoyed having his grandmas here for the last two weeks to play with him. As I look out the window while writing this blog, he is in a tree with the help of his Grandma Russell. Sterling has also become quite attached to a little football that we bought him when we took him to the Cardinal's Monday night football game a couple of years ago. He sleeps with it and when we lose it, it is quite the issue.


Avalon is eating and pooping like there is no tomorrow. She gained half a pound in a week, which we were quite proud of. She has stopped sleeping well at night (my curse!). She was only getting up once during the night. Now it is several times. Oh well, if your children don't kill you they will only make you insane.


Otherwise, we are doing very well here and are very happy. I woke up the other night to hear Aaron telling Avalon all about the boys basketball tournament that our ward had just won. Aaron was their coach and everyone was quite thrilled about the win.



Love,

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling and Avalon

4 comments:

Battfam said...

Looks like she, Avalon, is doing great. The rest of you look great too. Sure hope she gets sleeping better. They are even easier to love when they sleep well.

Angie said...

So cute! She and Sterling look so different right now! Maybe it's just the hair that's throwing me off.

Scott & Cassie said...

I can sympathize with the no sleeping thing. Some days I wonder how we even function. The kids are adorable.

Raina said...

Cute family! I bet you are tired. It is will pass, but definately not soon enough. I was counting the days. I am now just feeling normal, it has been five months.
I love the name!
R