Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tag, You're It

Well, I've been tagged and I'm passing it on.

4 “people” who email me regularly

1. Aaron

2. Dad

3. Dianne

4. Legal Junk Mail People - They are apparently my biggest fans


4 places I would like to visit

1. Egypt

2. South America

3. Luxembourg

4. England



4 favorite restaurants

1. Cafe Rio

2. Gringo's in Rexburg, ID

3. Tia Rosa's

4. Carrabas



4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year

1. Avalon's baby blessing

2. Avalon sleeping through the night

3. Aaron's Work Picnic

4. Christmas in Idaho

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year

1. Not sleeping for months

2. 115 degree heat

3. Potty training Sterling

4. My babies growing up

I tag...Angie, Tiffany, Cassie

2 comments:

Angie said...

Who's the cute baby down below (I didn't watch the video, in case that holds the key...). Is it Avalon?

I think we've run into each other at Cafe Rio!

Angie said...

OK. Finally watched the video. Mystery solved.

Aaron, Look at this link I found!
http://kbmatsen.blogspot.com/