Sterling has also taken up sidewalk art. Isn't it beautiful. This drawing is a football, baseball, basketball, car and star. Can't you see it?It's amazing how much fun a backyard is. I must say that I am very greatful that we have a house with a yard now. It really saves my sanity. Sterling can entertain himself with dirt and rocks and his version of football for hours.
In other news, Avalon is getting fat. It is really nice to finally have a good eater. Avalon has gained almost 3 lbs since she was born. At her last appointment she was 8 lbs 4 oz. I know to most of you this seems small, but we have small babies and so she seems huge to us.
She has her daddy wrapped around her finger.And her mommy exhausted.
Well, that is the life of the Russell's this week. We love you all and hope you are doing well.
Love,
Tallie, Aaron, Sterling and Avalon

1 comment:
super cute!...and YES, I totally envy your beautiful weather and swimming ability...
Post a Comment