Well, yesterday was the picnic and we got some good pictures of the kids. It was the first time we took Avalon out and it was really nice to get out. She was really good and did her part of being cute.
Sterling loved driving the cars. Aaron couldn't get him off the ride. I was relieved that he enjoyed them. When I first took him to ride on the rides, the guy running the rollercoaster asked if he wanted to ride it. I said sure and he scooped Sterling up and put him on with another kid. It seemed to be going well. Sterling was holding onto the other boys shirt, but he seemed to be okay. The next thing I knew the other boy had his arm around Sterling and Sterling was crying. I couldn't get him on any other rides. We stood in line for 20 minutes for him to ride the bumper boats, but he started to cry before he got on and so he didn't ride it.
Love,
Tallie, Aaron, Sterling and Avalon

4 comments:
What a fun place! Where is it?
I think it is Encanto Park in Phoenix. Aaron would know better than me.
that looks like so much fun. I have to say I also envy the weather!
What a FUN day! I love Avalon's dress!
I am sure you know I did your mom's hair last week and she is so much fun! What a cute lady!
Post a Comment