The other night, Sterling was playing in the garage. He walked into the house with a permanent black marker. The marker was open and his hands were covered in marker. We wondered what he had been coloring on, but we didn't think much more of it. Today when we went to go out, Sterling says "I color on garage." and he proudly pointed at his work of art.


You can't tell from these pictures, but he colored all along the bottom half of the garage door and he is so proud of it. What can you do?
In more productive artwork, we made these cute Turkeys. I'm trying to get Sterling excited about Thanksgiving.

3 comments:
Yeah, Sterling looks seriously excited about that Turkey...especially in the picture where he's drinking out of that Halloween cup. That is the face of excited if I've ever seen it. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
oh my gosh. thats awful! was it on the inside of your garage at least?
I've had to put the markers, scissors on lock down. We bought a locking bin specifically to keep the children from drawing on or cutting up the wrong things. Hunter drew all over himself with permanent market (including his face) trying to emulate a favortie superhero. Tape has also been confiscated since whenever they find a roll it is immediately used up taping...the entire kitchen, for instance. Or the computer, desk and chair. It looked somewhat like Spiderman had visited and shot tape webs. They'd be thrilled to know that's what I thought it looked like. Sigh.
Post a Comment