Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Or, as Sterling would put it, Scary Halloween! For Halloween we went back to the 34th Ward for their Trunk or Treat. It was really fun. It was nice to see all of our friends from the old ward. The kids enjoyed it. Sterling would walk up to someone, pretty much anyone, and hold out his pumpkin bucket waiting for candy. It was cute and sweet.

Actually Sterling has been so into Halloween that I am not sure how to get him on to Thanksgiving. Any suggestions?

Here are some cute pictures from tonight. Oh and if you can't tell, Avalon wasn't thrilled about being put in the chicken costume again. Every time she fell over she would get high centered with her feet stuck in the air.
I am also totally in love with this Halloween face paint I found. It was 97 cents at Walmart. You add water to it, put it on and once it is on it doesn't rub off. Then, you can wash it off with just water. It is great. Plus for 97 cents you get enough to last a lifetime.

2 comments:

Battfam said...

Great Halloween family portrait. Usually you just get the kids. I think Avalon is makes a darling little chick whether she liked the costume or not.

Angie said...

Avalon's face is priceless in these photos. I'm impressed the whole fam dressed up!

P.S. I heard your ward did a campout--did you go? Where was it? People in our ward want Justin and I to plan one but I haven't the first clue how to even start planning such an event. Where? How? I hate camping!!