Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Arizona State Fair

We went to the Arizona State Fair on Saturday. It is always a great time. The fair is actually very kid friendly. They even have a little nursing area where you can go and feed your babies. That would have been great except for the fact that Avalon won't nurse anywhere except for in my bedroom with the lights off. I guess there is too much to look at to bother with food.

Sterling had fun at the fair. He was sick and so I felt kind of bad dragging him there. His favorite part was this little booth that let him fish for rubber fish and he was guaranteed a prize. He loved fishing and picked out a stuffed puppy.


The Fair also has a really neat petting zoo with exotic animals you can pet.

This year they had monkey jockeys who would ride dogs. Sterling loved this. He is a big monkey fan.

Sterling rode a few rides too. He is not that into rides yet, much to his father's disappointment.

The Fair has this free kids area too. They have all of this stuff for kids to do. Little Gym always brings in some mats for the kids to play on. Sterling loves that part.




Avalon liked the Fair too.

2 comments:

Curtis and Crystal said...

Looks like fun. We went to the fair too. It puts a nice ending to Summer and get you ready for the holidays. Anyways, I made a blog for my family so if you could encourage them to use it that would be great. It is battbillboards.blogspot.com Thanks crystal

Battfam said...

I like the look on Aaron's face when he was in the bumper car. I think Sterling did have cause for concern. It looked like an offensive foul to me.