My life is so glamorous, what can I say? Today involved poop, throwup and baby food everywhere. It was a pretty good day. Here are a couple of random pictures.
Sterling in his Halloween Shirt. We can't get him out of it. He has worn it every day this week and to bed too. Aaron got him out of it one night, so that we could wash it and then it was back on. It's pretty cool it has a flashing red light that comes on when he moves. His Grandma Russell sent it to him and he loves it.
I went upstairs during Conference and found Sterling and Aaron in bed like this. So, I added Avalon and took a picture.

2 comments:
I totally sympathize with the shirt! Trevor thinks he has to wear his Lightening McQueen shirts everyday. Yep at least 3 of them at one time, not just one.
I love the binki picture of all the "kids"!
Post a Comment