I've been tagged by my friend Heather.
8 Shows I Love to Watch:
The Office
My Name is Earl
Ugly Betty
Chuck
Heroes
The Big Bang Theory (I went to school with guys just like this.)
How I Met Your Mother
Monk
8 Favorite Restaurants:
In-n-Out Burger (We have one right down the road from us now.)
Gringos (In Rexburg, Idaho)
Tia Rosa's
Cafe Rio (I am so glad that we got one in Arizona.)
The Bombay House (In Provo, Utah)
PF Changs
Outback
The Phoenician (Greek food in Gilbert.)
Carrabas
Mangos (On Main street in Mesa. You should try it.)
Subway
Okay, so I love food and couldn't narrow it down to 8.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Went to Kids Club
Went to the Ellsworth's to get chips
Rode the Carousel
Went to Foosball at Rick's
Put both kids to bed on my own
Had a nap with the kids
Played Baseball with Sterling in his Toy Room
Sterling put me in time out four times
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
The day after Thanksgiving (I love to go to the early morning sales.)
Turkey Night for Young Women's
Scorpion season ending
Aaron getting a new job somewhere (I'm looking forward to Aaron working for a new company)
Going to the State Fair
8 Things On My Wish List:
Move to Idaho
Aaron get a different job
A client, not to be named, pay his huge bill
To be independendly wealthy
Colder Weather
The Republicans to win the election
Getting to spend more time with my cousins
My brother Jeff and his family to move closer
8 People I Tag:
Becca
Kim Batt
Crystal
Cassie
Halee
Melanie
Mom
Aunt Millie
2018 in Pictures
7 years ago

2 comments:
Fun Post Tallie!
2 things... You and I can go to lunch anytime cuz our lists would be VERY similar in favorites (except for the AZ resteraunts i have never been to) and second of all, I can't wait to see if your mom really does do this tag! (i hope she does)
I liked your list of restaurants and wanted to add two. If you haven't already tried and for some reason decided you hate them, you should go to our favorite left behind restaurants. Gecko Grill in Gilbert, AZ is so good. Try fish or shrimp tacos, mango quesadilla or chile relleno. Yum! Also we loved Haji Baba in Tempe, Az. Try chicken schawarma, humus, and giros. Yum, yum!
Post a Comment