Today was one of those bad days where you are scared to leave the house because something bad will most definitely happen.
First off, I went to a new Gyno this morning. I'm pretty sure she was a lesbian and she offers all sorts of weird things to fix your girl parts. Plastic surgery and such. It was an educational, but disturbing experience.
Secondly, an almost full can of paint spilled all over my car.
Then, while I was hosing the can of paint out of my car (by the way, getting paint out of a car is really hard), Sterling came and informed me that he had given himself another dose of his Zyrtec. Zyrtec is his allergy medicine. So, I have a car full of paint and I don't know how much allergy medicine my three year old has just taken. When I ask him, how much he took, he told me "so much and no more." This is a quote from his favorite book "A fish out of water" which is about a boy who feeds a fish too much. I am now hosing out my car while talking to poison control on the phone. Luckily, it all worked out. Sterling is still alive and I got most of the paint out of my car.
And tomorrow is a new day. . .
2018 in Pictures
7 years ago

4 comments:
Wow. That was a really bad day!!
Holy cow. How in the world do you get paint out of a car (and a nice one at that)?!?!
"This too shall pass," Thank goodness.
And you suggested last night that your life wasn't exciting! Hello!
Post a Comment