Sunday, September 6, 2009

Death and Bizarre Happenings

Since Aaron's grandmother died, actually it may have started before then, Sterling has been obsessed with death. Tonight, we went over to my sister's house. Sterling and Madelynn were playing in the backyard. When we asked them what they were doing, they told us they were playing dead. They would stand on a tricycle and fall off onto the lawn, dead. A few minutes later, Halee's husband, Mark, looked out back and told us we had to come look. Sterling was lying on the lawn with his pants around his ankles (his underwear was still on) and his crotch covered in grass. This time when we asked what was going on, they told us that they were burying Sterling because he was dead and when we asked why Sterling's pants were down he said because he wanted them down. Yes, it was very odd.

Sterling has a hard time keeping his pants up anyway, as I've mentioned previously. Last Wednesday we went to a play group with a bunch of kids in the ward. Half way through the time, Sterling came out with no pants, just underwear.

Oh well, I've obviously failed at modesty. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Angie said...

I know I've said this before, but your kids CRACK ME UP!!! Sterling is such a hoot!