On Thursday, I took the kids in to my cousin Dan who is a dermatologist. Sterling had a wart that I wanted to get removed. Dan put something called blister bug extract on his wart and this is the result. Sterling was a trooper and never complained.
The night before we left, the kids had several things that they wanted to do. First, they went to see some pack goats and meat goats. The pack goats are for hiking. They carry packs. I'm not sure why the other goats are called meat goats. When I suggested that maybe people eat them, I was told that wasn't the case. Sterling kissed all of the goats on the head and let them eat from his hand. Avalon imitated the goats and said "Hi Cow".
Then Sterling, Grandma and Grandpa went to the fire station. Sterling had to sit in every fire truck.
In other entertainment, Sterling and my mom were talking and she asked him if he remembered something. He looked at her and said "sometimes I am attentive, sometimes I am not attentive." Mom laughed and asked him where he learned that. He told her it was in nursery.
Sterling also told my mom that he is "Sterling, Sterling the dog man, that's what people call me." Mom asked him who called him that and he said that Madelynn, his cousin, does.
Here are some videos from our trip.
We had a great trip and miss Idaho a ton.

1 comment:
It all looks so fun except the wart. Ouch!
Post a Comment