Okay, so I know I haven't posted for a really long time. Life has just been full of a lot to do and a lot of illness, at least it seems like a lot of illness. Aaron and I found out last weekend that I'm pregnant, which is wonderful. It is still really early, so we don't have a due date yet, but it will be sometime in July. The problem is that I also got the stomach flu last week. The stomach flu on top of morning sickness made it so that I couldn't get off the couch for almost a full week.















.jpg)
Well, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a really good one here.
My family came down for Thanksgiving. We had everyone here except for my brother Jeff and his family. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving day. Avalon was really excited about her Whinnie the Pooh Thanksgiving bib.
Black Friday was fun too. Mom, Klint and I got up at 2 a.m. and went to Walmart. Yes, I know that sounds totally insane. We intended to go at 3:30 a.m. because we needed to get some of the high demand items. Well, I sent Aaron to ToysRUs at Midnight on Thanksgiving and when I woke up at 1:30 to go to the bathroom, I couldn't find him. I called and he told me that there were thousands of people at ToysRUs and that we should probably go to Walmart. Luckily, we got everything we wanted, but we were pretty wasted for a couple of days.
Friday evening we went to the Temple to see the Christmas Lights. They were beautiful as always.
Saturday, the boys went shooting and Mom, Halee and I went shopping and took the kids to McDonald's or Old McDonald's as Sterling calls it.
Sunday, Dad and Klint headed home. Mom stayed because my sister Halee's baby was due. It took a while, but Halee finally had her baby on Thursday. They named him Luke Travis Hagedorn. I haven't met him yet, but I have heard he is a cutey and very calm. He has dark hair and a dark complexion, so now Halee and Mark have a redhead, blonde and brunette.
.jpg)
In other news, Avalon is talking in sentences now and is very headstrong. She says "mine" a lot. She also says "I down", "I carry" and "I thirsty". She says pretty much everything.
Sterling is very excited for Christmas. He finally gets the whole Santa Claus thing and the wait is killing him.

3 comments:
Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Sound like Black Friday went well. I ventured out but at 7:ooam. That's funny about Sterling calling Mcdonalds old Mcdonalds because my kids call it that too. And tell Halee congrats.
congratulations on your pregnancy.
Post a Comment