Here is what has been going on at the Russell house.
First off, Avalon has been really funny. When I tell her to do something or not to do something she normally says "I will, Mommy." Lately though, she has been saying "I will'nt, Mommy." I think it is her version of "won't". It is pretty funny though. She uses the funniest expressions for a two year old. Last night, the kids were playing in the dark and Avalon stopped to look for her binky. I suggested that they turn on the lights so that she could find it. She stops and says "Good idea, Mommy."
Sterling has also been pretty funny lately. Last night, he took his coat out of the closet and got Avalon's for her. (It was over a hundred degrees last night and so I thought they were crazy.) Sterling told me that they wanted to play winter. So, I gave in and helped them put their coats on. The next thing I knew they were doing this . . .

It's really sad that my Arizona babies have to play winter in the freezer.
Aaron's mom bought the kids these shirts while she was here and so we took some pictures today.


Truman turned 3 weeks old today. He is a pretty mellow baby and likes to eat a lot. On the 20th, we took him to the doctor and he had gained 1 lb and 3 oz. in 10 days. The doctor was very impressed. The only problem with it is that he wakes up every hour and a half at night to eat. It is killing me. The good news is that his eyes are not as crossed anymore and he is a perfect little guy.






First off, Avalon has been really funny. When I tell her to do something or not to do something she normally says "I will, Mommy." Lately though, she has been saying "I will'nt, Mommy." I think it is her version of "won't". It is pretty funny though. She uses the funniest expressions for a two year old. Last night, the kids were playing in the dark and Avalon stopped to look for her binky. I suggested that they turn on the lights so that she could find it. She stops and says "Good idea, Mommy."
Sterling has also been pretty funny lately. Last night, he took his coat out of the closet and got Avalon's for her. (It was over a hundred degrees last night and so I thought they were crazy.) Sterling told me that they wanted to play winter. So, I gave in and helped them put their coats on. The next thing I knew they were doing this . . .
It's really sad that my Arizona babies have to play winter in the freezer.
Aaron's mom bought the kids these shirts while she was here and so we took some pictures today.
Well, it is wild kingdom season at our house. As I write this, I am watching a lizard climb our window. Last night, I went to cook dinner, I pulled a pan out and there was a giant scorpion inside. You would think we lived in the jungle.
Well, that is our life.

2 comments:
Fun pictures. Good luck with the heat, the night feedings and the wildlife or wild life, whichever you feel is more appropriate. Hang in there!
Willn't! Ha!!
Very creative, the "playing winter" in the freezer.
Post a Comment