Anyway, the kids went out into the road because during the rain, the road turns into a river. The next thing we know they are swimming in the road. They had a blast and have been waiting for more rainstorms. It may have been a little white trash, but it was fun and the neighbor kids had their swimsuits on and were swimming up the street. So, apparently we live in a white trash neighborhood. I do have to admit, though that watching the oil rainbows on the top of the water your kids are playing in, is a little concerning.







Notice Avalon's hat. She put it on to keep her dry. Notice how well that worked.

2 comments:
Looks like crazy fun. I think you should frame the picture of Avalon looking at the camera. That is a great shot. I like your robe too, or was that your swimming suit cover-up?
Love the hat. But I especially love that you're out there in your big pink robe. Awesome!
Post a Comment