Thursday, August 5, 2010

Truman is a Month Old and Family Pictures

Truman turned one month old today. I took some pictures of him on Monday when he turned four weeks old. He has gained a lot of weight. I weighed him on Monday and he is almost 11 lbs. He still sleeps most of the day and doesn't cry very much. He is a cute, pleasant baby and he likes to eat all of the time.

So, I haven't had much sleep lately which explains how warped my sense of humor has gotten. This picture just makes me laugh. It isn't so much that he is flipping off the camera, it is the look on his face too. Like, this is what I think about you.


On Sunday we took family pictures.

4 comments:

Lncgr said...

Truman looks a lot like Sterling in these pix.

Jessie Brown said...

Hey Tallie, Truman is so super cute. Those are some great family pictures and you look great. And I must say I laughed super hard at that first picture. Classic. Hope you are doing well. I know I'm so tired and busy, but it's so worth it, isn't it.

Family of Disney said...

getting the bird has never been so cute!

Angie said...

Cute family pics!!