Tonight was Sterling's first T-ball game. It was great! Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Because it is 4 and 5 year old T-ball, no one gets out, every kid bats and runs the bases. Also, the entire team is in the field. No one sits on the bench. 




The kids were a little confused too. When Sterling was up to bat the first time, he headed out onto the field instead of to the plate. I think it was because his hat was pulled very low and he couldn't see anything. Then he ran to second base instead of to first base. He was finally directed to first base. When he ran to second base, he couldn't find it. Though, in his defense, the previous batter was still standing on it.
His second bat, he headed to third instead of first. It really was great. My video camera battery died or I would have filmed it. Next time, I'll tape it.


Trying blindly to find home plate.
Running to first base from second base.
The weather was really hot during the game (over 100 degrees). The baby wore a wipe on his head the whole game to keep cool. Afterwards we went and got ice cream to cool down. My kids are addicted to Dairy Queen. Avalon painted her whole body with chocolate ice cream. This is what you get when you give a two year old a blizzard.




Here is Truman. He is getting so big. He has started to smile and coo when you talk to him. I just think he is so cute.
In other news, I have recently become addicted to Craigslist. Aaron just bought me a carpet cleaning machine on it for $30. I am totally in love with it. I have been cleaning my carpets for the last two days and I am having so much fun. My carpets are beautiful. I'm pretty sure I have totally lost my mind, but I'm happy.

1 comment:
"I'm pretty sure I have totally lost my mind, but I'm happy."
You get happy when you lose your mind. Funny how that works! Mine just wanders away.
Post a Comment