In other random news, here is a picture of Aaron shooting at Frontsight. He went to Frontsight last weekend with my Dad, brother-in-law, Mark and my brother, Jeff.
Halloween : Sterling always gets really excited for Halloween. He also gets excited pretty far ahead of time. This year we carved pumpkins early in the month. The first pumpkin is Sterling's and the second one is Avalon's. They were really cute pumpkins, the problem is that they went rotten really fast and so we ended up having to get a second set of pumpkins.
This is Avalon's second pumpkin.
This is Sterling's second pumpkin.Sterling and I also made these cute little pumpkin jars. They were really easy and fun. Just mod podge and tissue paper. My Aunt Millie found the idea and posted it on her blog so we made some too. Thanks Aunt Millie!
We went to two Halloween parties this year. Friday night we had the ward trunk or treat which is always a lot of fun. Saturday night we went to a neighborhood party.
Here is Avalon in her costume. Originally she said she wanted to be a fairy. She was just really excited about having wings. Recently she has decided that her costume is a butterfly. Tonight she told us that she couldn't fly because it wasn't windy enough.
Sterling is very excited to be a firefighter. I think he especially likes that his Grandpa Anderson has turnout gear that looks just like his costume. I am excited because he is getting extra use out of his snow boots. Snow boots aren't that practical in Arizona, but I wanted him to have them for our trip to Idaho.
Truman was not a big fan of his skunk costume.
We went to a neighborhood party tonight and Truman slept in the stroller the whole time.











4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your Halloween. It was fun to see the kids and grown-up too, in their costumes. You went to a lot of work. Truman sure is a pleasant little guy. That was a cute wall-hanging in the background too.
Cute costumes. I love that picture of Truman asleep in his skunk suit. It really looks like a cute little sleeping skunk (not that I've ever seen a skunk sleeping...they are usually just dead on the side of the road, but I'd imagine baby skunks to be cute when sleeping).
Also, what are you and Aaron? Is he a terrorist?...a Bible character? Just wondering.
Aunt Millie - my mother in law is a great quilter and she made that cute wall hanging.
Becca - Aaron doesn't know what he is. It is an outfit he bought in Egypt and he added the beard. I call him a terrorist. He says he is a shiekh and at the ward party they called him Moses. I think my costume is a medieval princess. Avalon told me that it makes me look fat and I think she is right.
Cute Costume!
Tell Aaron we love Frontsight. Jason goes all the time and I have gone twice
Post a Comment