Christmas was a lot of fun this year. We went to Idaho and spent it with my family. The kids were very excited to have a white Christmas. They talked about snow and everything they wanted to do in it for a long time before Christmas. When we got to Idaho, they instantly started a snow ball fight and every time we went outside Avalon would fall to the ground and make a snow angel.
The kids love my parents' dog and were very excited to play with her.
Avalon's snowsuit was retro 1980s. I found the whole suit for $6.00 at a thrift store. When I bought it I thought is was awful, but when I saw her wear it, it really grew on me and now I think she is so cute. Plus, I had one a lot like that when I was a kid.
Avalon loves to swing and would swing in the cold as long as anyone would push her.

Christmas morning was really crazy. Our family was there and so was my sister's family from Gilbert. It was pretty wild with that many kids all impatient to open presents.
Avalon was a little tired and cranky.
Sterling thinks his Iron Man is the best thing that Santa has ever made, along with the socks Sterling got for Christmas that Santa sewed himself.
Uncle Klint was very excited for Christmas morning and threatened to get everyone up early.
The kids spent as much time outside as they could.
Grandpa Anderson bought a snowmobile to pull the kids around on sleds. The kids thought it was the best thing ever. Grandpa took them on rides on the snowmobile and on sleds.
Truman enjoyed sitting up to the counter and watching everything happen.
Grandpa on the snowmobile.
I found a good deal on nerf guns and bought everyone one. One night we had an all out battle.
The kids were really excited when it snowed and they had fresh snow to make snowmen.
My sister's daughter Madelynn insisted on making her own snowman.
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson got the kids a trampoline for Christmas. The kids love it and jump on it every day. These pictures are for Grandma and Grandpa.






2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas break!
It was good seeing you all at Aunt Ramona's house.
Oh, and I do like Avalon's snowsuit...so retro cool, and only six dollars!
Looks like a lot of fun and the trampolines are probably going to be used a ton.
Post a Comment