Well, April started out with April Fools day which the kids love. I wasn't feeling very well or creative this April Fools day and so I let the kids come up with their own practical jokes. They created ghosts out of paper and rigged them to jump out at us. They also decorated Aaron's car.
The Friday before Easter, my little brother, Klint, graduated from BYUI with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. We are very proud of him.
That Friday we also decorated Easter eggs with the kids.
Easter was really fun this year. The day before Easter we took the kids to a free community Easter egg hunt at Porter Park in Rexburg. The kids had never hunted for Easter eggs in the snow and so it was a fun adventure for them. They all did really well and got a lot of candy.
After the Easter egg hunt we took the kids to Broulim's to see the Easter Bunny. It turns out that the bunny was my sister-in-law Talia's younger brother. So, we made them all pose for pictures.
On Easter Sunday my boss came into town and so I got to go and see him in the morning.
The kids also had a great Easter morning with a visit from the Easter bunny. Truman got a bubble maker and the older two got kites. They were very excited.
Then after church we went to Grandma's house for an Easter party. Grandma was excited to have grandkids around for Easter and so she had a big Easter egg hunt.
The kids also got new church clothes for Easter.
Sometimes I get frustrated with Daisy because she is just a big toddler. She chews on a ton of stuff. She even eats golf balls. She has also started breaking out of our backyard fence. Just when I am ready to get rid of her, I will see something like this and it reminds me why we got our kids a dog.
Towards the end of April I went in for another ultrasound. In this one we found out that I have placenta previa which might mean that I will have to have a c-section. We also found out that we are indeed having another boy. We are excited. We love our boys. Avalon is a little disappointed, though. She really wanted a little sister.











No comments:
Post a Comment