Little Pyros. . .
On the fourth of July, we took the kids to the Rexburg parade.
That night we went to a party at my Aunt Ramona's and then we went to the Idaho Falls fireworks.
Truman's birthday was July 5th. He turned 2. Below is his construction cake.
We had dinner with his Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, Uncle Klint and Aunt Talia and my sister Halee and her kids. It was a lot of fun. We had breakfast food because Truman's favorite thing to eat is eggs.
Truman got a cool bike from his invited guests. He was very excited. He had been wanting his own bike for a while.
His brother and sister gave him a really cool Spiderman bedspread for his big boy bed. He is really into Spiderman for some reason. He has never seen any shows with Spiderman, but loves him just the same.
Mom and Dad gave him a wagon.
We love our little two year old very much. He is a smart and funny little guy, even if he is very "2".
During July, Aaron's sister Andrea and her family came to visit.
They brought their dog, Duke and he and Daisy had a grand time.
The next day we took them to a water park in Rexburg.
Avalon did her own makeup one day.
Aaron left town on a business trip in July, while he was gone I took the kids to my favorite restaurant. Aaron doesn't like it that much, so I didn't feel bad going without him. The kids really like it and I caught Truman drinking the salsa.
The week of the 24th of July, our stake had a big Pioneer Day celebration. They served dinner to the entire stake. They created a fish pond that they stocked with big trout. They had horse, pony and buggy rides. They also had cotton candy and popcorn. It was a fun party, but the lines to do stuff were pretty long. The kids all rode ponies.
We also took the kids to Rigby lake. This is a local lake that is super cheap to go to. We had a lot of fun. It was a pretty nice lake to swim in and the kids enjoyed building sand castles on the beach.
We also finished our basement in July. These aren't the best pictures and the basement is a mess because it is the kids play area and I am too pregnant to clean it today.
We put in a big storage room.
There are two spare bedrooms.
It has a full bathroom.
Aaron got his theater room. I love the built in shelves.
The theater room is part of a big open space that is also the kids toy room.
We put in several big closets including these two game / toy closets.Part of the big open area is also Aaron's exercise room with its own little TV.
The end of July, we went to the International Folk Dance Festival parade in Rexburg. Yes, I am amazed too, that I have gotten Aaron to go to so many parades this summer.

1 comment:
Drool. I am in love with your basement. And yoir huge green backyard. If I were brave, and if we didnt have so much family here that would be ticked if we left, I would totally move to ID or UT.
Post a Comment