Well, February was a fun and a little bit of a crazy month. February 2nd, Sterling turned 7. I can't believe he is 7 already. The other day he and I were arguing about something he wanted to do and he informed me that he isn't 6 anymore. Jeez mom.
Avalon and Truman gave Sterling a set of PVC pipes with connectors for building. They have built some cool tents and used the pipes as guns, marshmallow shooters and everything else you can imagine.
Sterling also got a bunch of Beyblades. We didn't know what they were, but he kept asking for them. Turns out they are pretty fun fighting tops.
This is Sterling's cake.
In the evening of Sterling's birthday, we had a party with all of my family.
Then things got a little crazy.
Mark and Aaron playing a dancing video game.I accidentally bought candles that automatically relight.
These pictures are a little out of order. Sterling had a slumber party with his cousins the night before his birthday and then in the morning we took all of the kids to Home Depot for their kids club. They built Valentine card holders.
Sterling got to wear the birthday hat at school the day before his birthday.
Quin is getting to be a big boy.
The Museum of Idaho had a free day in February. The display was about Carousels.
Avalon has been experimenting with her makeup.
She has also been into Princess dress up lately.So my Mom and I discovered that Jefferson County has a war memorial. We took the kids and went to it and found my Mom's Uncle Dee and Don.
In other news, I wanted to record some of the funny stuff that the kids have been saying lately. Truman has gotten really funny. He has started using the phrase "all dem." It is used something like this, I am going to eat "all dem" cookies.
The other day I was telling Truman that "I love him a ton." He looked at me and said "I not a ton. I Avalon." I just looked at me and he said "Okay, I not Avalon. I Truman." He cracks me up.
Avalon has recently gotten into saying "Awesome" and giving me the thumbs up.
Sterling did really well in school his second term and got straight 4's. Sterling is also becoming a teenager at the age of 7. He and I had an extended argument about what he will be allowed to do when he is old enough to drive. It is going to be a long 6 years (rest of his life). It's going to be a long time.


1 comment:
I'm glad you posted because I really didn't get a chance to talk to you much last night at Ramona's. It's fun that you keep us updated. You are always doing something fun with your kids.
Post a Comment