Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Nudy Pics

So, I got home from a meeting on Sunday and found Sterling and Madelynn in the backyard. They were naked of course. Sterling refuses to put clothes on when he knows Madelynn is coming over. The funny thing is that there wasn't even water in the pool. They were just playing in the backyard naked. We finally put water in the pool. I think it was our way of justifying the nudity.
Then the kids started throwing rocks in the pool. We told them not to. So they decided to take the water to the rocks, if they weren't allowed to take the rocks to the water.
An update on the scorpion situation: We have now had 3 scorpions in one week and I am seriously contemplating moving.

3 comments:

Battfam said...

Little nude bodies and scorpions? That does not sound like a good combo. Maybe some underpants would be a good idea....not as fun, but a little safer.

Family of Disney said...

Get a cat, they do well to get rid of scorpians

Raina said...

Way funny! Potty training on the way!
Scorpions? Yikes! Black light and kill them.
Good Luck!