Monday, August 4, 2008

Aaron is turning 35!!!!

This is what he looks like now.


This is what I expect him to look like when he wakes up on his birthday.

So, I'm having a little get together for Aaron's birthday on Friday, August 8th. Stop by around 6:30 p.m. for cake and ice cream. If you need directions or our new address, please email me at tallieanderson@yahoo.com. Please come, we would love to see you all!


3 comments:

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

At least I'll still have my hair!
--Aaron

Family of Disney said...

Happy early birthday! Funny, for some reason yesterday I was wondering how old you are. I'd make a joke but I am only a year behind you! I would love to come to see you on Friday, but I think the gas would cost $100 just to get there, kidding. We already made plans I should bail out on, sorry!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! Happy birthday Aaron!