Monday, July 28, 2008

HELP! House to Rent

Okay guys, so we are getting a little desperate. Our renters were deported back to Romania this week and so we have to re-rent our old house. If you are interested or know of anyone who might be interested, please give us a call.

It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, two bath house with crown molding and a private putting green in the backyard. It is in a gated community with a pool and a hot tub. The major cross streets are Gilbert and University in Mesa, AZ. All applicances are still in the house, including the microwave, washer, dryer and a flat top stove.

If you know of someone interested or have questions, call Aaron at 480-215-7380. Oh and we are asking $1050/month.

These pictures don't do it justice, but they are all I have.





1 comment:

Becca's Blog said...

Nice...deported Romanian tenents?

I wish your house were in SLC and I'd rent it. I need a place...too bad it just isn't in the right place. Good luck. And I'd maybe rent to Americans next time.