Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sheer Randomness

We haven't had a lot of excitement in our lives lately, but here are some random pictures from today. Halee and Mark and their family came over today for Sunday dinner.



Sterling and Madelynn- The modesty blocks are per Halee's request. She threatened to report us for Child Porn.

Halee and Paul






Avalon






Avalon and her nemisis, the bib. She fights with it all the time and loses a lot.





2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Tallie...
I LOVE the censoring on this post. Hillarious! And good job on my name... Becca and ?????? I love it!

Chelsea said...

Tallie. . .
I am in Idaho and asked your mom how you were and she told me about your blog. Your family is cute! How fun to have a girl. Check my blog out (tonksfamilyjourney.blogspot.com) if you want. Thanks for making me laugh about the tortoise!
Chelsea