Well, we are on vacation in Idaho as I'm sure you can tell from our previous blogs. Today we toured BYU-Idaho. It has changed a lot since I was there (mainly, it was Ricks when I was there).
But, the best part of today was the petting zoo. It is seriously, the coolest petting zoo. It is called Motts Berry Farms and it is just a little petting zoo in the backyard of some people in my parent's ward. They have some really cool animals and they will take anything out of the cage and let you pet it, if you just ask. Sterling loved it.
He got to pet a baby silver fox
and ferrets.
He invented some sort of game that he was playing with the little ponies. He would jump and it would scare the pony and so it would jump. He thought it was hysterically funny.
We did discover a problem, though. He kept punching the donkeys. He may have been trying to give them knuckles, but it was basically donkey punching. I may have to sit him down and talk about punching donkeys.
Then we went into an area that was full of little goats. They tried to eat our clothes. Sterling was feeding them hay in the picture below.
I'm not sure what Dad was doing with the baby goat in this picture. Notice the look of fear in the goats eyes.

They also had pigs. Sterling's favorite story is the three little pigs. So, we asked if they would let Sterling pet a pig and they let a pig out to play with him. He chased the pig around and would laugh when the pig oinked and Sterling would oink back. They kind of looked like they were talking.
Avalon seemed to enjoy it too.
Really, it is the coolest petting zoo.

1 comment:
That is the most awesome petting zoo. The donkey punching is hilarious.
Post a Comment