Sunday, July 13, 2008

Apologies

I wanted to apologize to Tiffany for not calling. We don't get near Logan when we travel through. We go through Tremonton, Ogden, Salt Lake City and then on down.

Angie, I am sorry for never emailing you about Rick's engagement. Aaron won't bother to email you and for some reason thinks I am worrying about it too much and so he won't give me your email address.

Sorry guys!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! That's OK. It serves us right for being rotton neighbors and not having you over for dinner yet. I think it's rather smart of Aaron to hold it over my head until I invite you over. So, which Saturday or Sunday are you free??

Taylor Anne Vail said...

no worries! Next time we will try and meet you in Rexburg. I have tons of family in that area that we love to visit!:) Glad you had such a good time your kiddos are so cute!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

ps
were coming to AZ at Christmas. We can try and catch dinner than!:)