Sunday, July 13, 2008

For All You Idahoans . . .

Aaron has a question.

It seems to Aaron that we know a lot of people who have died in weird ways. For example, a girl I played basketball with when I was little was hit by a train. Also, my parents were telling Aaron about the mom and daughter in Rexburg who were found dead in their trailer after being dead for years. The husband/father had been living there with the dead bodies. Oh and one of Klint's friends was killed in a car accident on prom night. He is wondering if Idaho is a dangerous place to live? We keep trying to tell Aaron that it is just because we know a lot of people.

Aaron feel free to add your two cents.

4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

No, Idaho isn't dangerous. It is just becasue people actually know and care about each other in Idaho. So you hear about everything weird that happens. Also because it is such a wonderful place to live and is so peaceful when weird/bad/sudden deaths happen they just stand out more then they would in places, say New York where everything is crazy and dangerous anyway.

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

I don't know...If Idahoans knew and cared about each other SO much, they wouldn't be knocking each other off in such a variety of curious ways.

My instincts say natural selection...

Aaron

Angie said...

My parents are from Idaho and I still have quite a bit of family there. I hear weird stories all the time of people getting hit by trains and drowning in the resevoir (sp?). We go there almost every year and I don't think it's dangerous. I think a lot of the people that die weird ways are drunk.

Amy said...

The only thing dangerous about Idaho is that if you aren't careful you might grow a mullet or forget how to use was or were correctly in a sentence. I'm with Becca, people in Idaho are great. (Well other than those Madison kids and maybe not those white supremacist in Northern Idaho.)