So, I have been passing this sign on the way to and from our church for a couple of weeks now and it makes me laugh every time I see it.
What do you think happened to the 50 lb tortoise? They don't run that fast and so you wouldn't think it could possibly have run away. I guess it could have been stolen, but what would anyone want with a 50 lb tortoise? Aaron thinks it died and that the parents just told the kids it ran away.
Oh and yes, these people sell couches and love seats out of their driveway and they apparently can't spell.

3 comments:
Ha! That's so funny.
two words
Tortoise Stew
You should take a drive down on Southern and Meridian on a Friday when it gets a little bit cooler. It's a small scale swap meet. It is quite a sight. It's amazing how different life is out that direction.
Post a Comment