Well, the first picture isn't of a pool party. Sterling was helping me cook last Sunday and this is what he was wearing. I think he is pretty cute.

Friday we had our first pool party with Halee and her kids. Here are some pictures. They are crazy little people.
5 comments:
Looks like fun and it is good to see that everybody is keeping their clothes on this summer! Maybe I will have to come visit after all...
looks like they had a crazy good time!
I wish it were warm enough here for a pool party. We miss all of you and hope all it well. I have a question.... How do you get when people updated their blogs on your blog. Does that make sense? Under your family and friends how it tells you they updated like 1 day ago etc. How do you do that?
Crystal,
Go to edit layout and then go to add gadget and add a blog list and then it will let you choose if you want to show when it was last edited, if you want to show a clip of the latest blog and stuff like that. It is a recent addition to blogger.
Tallie
Always jealous to see sun and warmth in some parts of the world. I tell my kids it has to be at least 70 degrees to play in the water and they hold me to that but the teeth chattering starts after only a few minutes. It's always something fun at your house.
Post a Comment